Tonight we had one of our favourite meals for dinner and I thought I would share the recipe. My kids are great eaters and will eat whatever is on the plate - but this is a real goodie ("mama I love this pie times 3000!!")
- pie pastry/puff pastry
- 4 eggs
- 6 sausages (or whatever you have)
- cheese (about a cup or so - grated)
- mixed herbs
- one chopped onion
1. Boil and skin sausages
2. Roll pastry - you want a top and bottom
3. Line pie dish with pastry
4. Chop sausages and put into pie dish
5. Mix in a bowl - eggs, onion, grated cheese, a pinch of herbs and a splash of milk
6. Pour above mix over sausages
7. Cover top of pie with pastry - decorate with any left over bits of pastry
Cook 180 C (gas mark 5) for 40 mins... and enjoy!!
PS - this is great to cut up for lunches too if you have any left over.