Friday, May 7, 2010

Hello!

Welcome! I have been lurking around in the wings of the blogosphere for some time now wondering should I or shouldn't I .... so it seems I will! I must caution you that I am the least techy person I know - so this may all end very badly and it will likely be the most visually boring blog ever... but if you can hang in there I hope we will have some good chats about life, homemaking, craft, writing, and most importantly, the Most Awesome God I serve.
So.... I hope to see you soon... xx

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Thank you so much for your comment. Elijah is a little better tonight but still a wee bit croaky. Fingers crossed he will be able to go to kindy tomorrow - he's missing his little friends!

    Look forward to reading your posts

    ReplyDelete