Friday, May 28, 2010

Cookie thief



Caught. Red handed.



But not one ounce of repentence! Nope, just gonna keep on looking for those cookies that were there this morning.... hmmm... but they aren't there any more bud!
Can 15 months be any more cuter??

More seriously, this little guy has bronchialitis again... we had a lot of quality time together in the small wee's.... lot's of time to just be grateful to be holding this little coughing,wheezing boy, thankful for a warm house, thankful for a cosy big bed to snuggle up in together, thankful for ventalin, thankful for his chubby little arms tight around my neck, thankful for the soft and easy snoring sounds after the meds kicked in, thankful to be his mama. Thank you Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Just dropped by...without my tea. That would mean I would have to go back to the kitchen that I just spent the last 2 hours cooking and cleaning in. I like your little blog. We homeschooled out kids too. They were at school too....we did both on and off for years. I enjoyed it. Sometimes I wished they never went to school so they would not know what they missed...oh well. My third is graduating in June, and I have one left in grade 10...the years fly past enjoy all your minutes of thieving, because soon he will be roaring out the driveway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by. Let me know if you have any hints on slowing them down... don't want him roaring out the drive too soon... sigh! :)

    ReplyDelete