Sunday, May 9, 2010

Completely in love!

Hello friends (or friend!!)
How was your mothers day? I hope that wherever you are you have had a lovely day. I was a bit spoilt today. In fact I was waaaaaaaayy tooo spoilt.... because my sweet and handsome honey has ordered me this book.....

You can read all about it here 
You can bet I will be counting down the sleeps till it arrives. I love love love caravans. I love camper vans too - my favourite being the VW kombi. I have dreams of owning my own one day - you caught the word 'dreams' right? When we lived in the UK we saw a brand new one.... swoon.... it looked like this....



                                                             But I might get a blue one...


Although the pink ones are pretty cool too...



I'll be getting one of these babies when a long lost relative leaves me a Kombi sized inheritance. yeah right!
For now I have on my shelf a kombi money box....

So now, back to my cup of tea and a little piece of chocolate.....

xx

2 comments:

  1. My daughter wants one of these. You so can't find them over here anymore or they're a fortune, but she keeps looking. I'll have to show her your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are expensive here too... I have my eye on a new one - apparently they have heaters and engines which are not prone to breaking down! Of course this will be a sizable inheritance!!
    Thanks for your comment

    ReplyDelete