Monday, September 5, 2011

This made me smile....



So much to say today... but this is cute and must be shared.
I just found Miss 7's Sunday list.... this is what needs to happen before church on Sunday.....
and in case you are wondering, "crash bag" is in fact the 'creche bag'.
And of course we must not forget to 'smile' (after we get drest).... I wonder if that is as hard at your house as it is sometimes at mine some Sunday mornings?

And, if I could share with you what I am listening to now, I would. My honey is at the piano for the first time in months and I am enjoying it very much.
*contented sigh*

3 comments:

  1. that is so cute, and to smile, so special :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I hope you can save it. It would be so adorable framed in her baby's nursery someday. Lisa~

    ReplyDelete