Saturday, September 10, 2011

Milo dog

Ready for our first walk to the park

Ready to chase the ball

A little weary after chasing the ball about 300 times!

Does that not make your heart melt!

Yep, that's what we are talking about!

'Mr Milo', if you are reading this (and I have a wee suspicion that you might), please know that we have had a lovely day with Milo dog. After you left, he amused us greatly by pushing the noisy ball thing up and down the hall and then enjoyed sitting at my feet in the kitchen while I got the birthday food ready. He loved the park and  I think he will sleep well tonight as he spent the best part of an hour retrieving the ball!
He has chased the rabbit off the lawn and has made himself very much at home. Right now he is curled up at my feet, watching Japan beat France. He seems happy about that.
We are thrilled he is part of our family.
Thank you for allowing him to come to us.
We hope you are ok :)


No comments:

Post a Comment