Sunday, January 30, 2011

I am a Farm Chick


For Christmas I got this cook book which has been on my wish list for some time.
These ladies call themselves Farm Chicks - and they are kindred spirits indeed.
They get a kick out of loving their families by making their homes beautiful havens,
serving up beautiful food and inspiring others to do likewise. 
I have joined the club - and they now regularly call me and
ask what else I have done with my can of white paint (ok - you know I am
kidding about that part....)

Yes, I am now a Farm Chick. 
I have often thought that surely there must be another name for someone 
like me... something other than old fashioned or (gasp) conservative...
Now I know. I am a Farm Chick.


The book has so many lovely recipes as well as hints for making beautiful your home.
This week I made cinnamon rolls. I used to make them when we lived the in UK all the time 
and I guess I got out of my cinnamon roll groove. Seriously these rolls are so good. 
And they looked just like the picture!

So... I know by now that you are keen as a bean to join the Farm Chick bandwagon.
Except maybe for you two gentlemen who are reading this... (yes I know all about you!)
The best way to get one (if you are outside of the US) is

Farm chick. I am so cool with that. 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment