First broken bone in the family (# elbow to be exact!)
Yesterday we had church at Raglan - a family day camp.
It was a wonderful day and then just as we were loading up the car....
our jungle gym monkey had one last climb...
We are thankful for....
- having a Dr (or 3!) at church
- that another dear friend is a Dr at the A and E clinic we went to
(and that we were able to call him first)
- for pain relief for our wee dot
- another Dr friend who heard and drove to the clinic to see if we needed any help
- for quilts, snuggles and a Tigger movie to speed the healing process today....
- caring siblings who have reached out in many ways which cause this mama's eyes to get a bit drippy....
- a sweet girl who is doing her best to be very brave
- it not being worse. It could have been so much worse.
- the Lord's sovereign hand over all the details.