Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Standard Camelias, Wheelbarrow Love and The Gate

I can't help but be excited about my bargain camellia's 
- I got 4 for the price of 1 on Trade Me!
(gives self a high five!)

And then the wheelbarrow....
a gift from someone who knew it would I would think it fun!
Not only do I think it's fun - I love it!

The Gate..... my in-laws are amused (that is probably the right word) at my
love of country things in my garden..... and my M-I-L picked this up for me over a year ago,
with an amused smile on her face.... :)
I'm blessed by those who humour me!

What you can't see are the cuttings of lavender I've just
planted between the camellia's, or the little red rose which
will climb the side of the wheelbarrow....

Thanking the Lord today for the beauty of a little garden in suburbia.


No comments:

Post a Comment