Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Scrum-diddly-umptious!


So the photo isn't great but this is seriously THE yummiest smoked chicken chowder ever!

At some point I will share the recipe if anyone wants it - but for now you will have to take my word for it that I scored big time on the dinner menu points chart with my very tired husband tonight!
And.... then there were the anzac cookies and the caramel slice for after's....

Hmmm... can someone say..... calories!?

PS - home made bread too... ooooh yeah!

And just so that you know that my life isn't all about food....




PPS - please say a prayer for The Dog.... who, having consumed a whole chicken carcass from the trash is now very poorly. One $ouch trip to the vet and some meds later and he is still not looking good. It's all somewhat worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment