Just thought I would share in case you need a winter warmer dinner too...
1. Saute an onion and some garlic in some oil.
2. Chop a mix of vege (whatever is in the fridge) and saute it slowly with the onion and garlic
(Today I used: brocalli, leek, carrot, mushroom, corn, pineapple)
3. When vege is tender, add 2 tins chopped tomatoes, 1 small tin of tomato paste (optional) and any herbs you want
4. Mix the above with some cooked pasta
5 Pour into a dish and cover with grated cheese
6. Bake at 180 till cheese browns and/or mix bubbles
7. Serve with some yummy bread and enjoy!