Saturday, April 9, 2011

In the kitchen

I have had weeks of feeling so poorly now that I am missing my baking time with the girls. 
Today I made cookie dough (all in the mixer!) and then the girls rolled the dough
(while I lay on the couch!)
These cookies are great!

Enjoying the messy job!

My view from the couch :)

The fruit of their labour :)

Chocolate chip recipe
(makes loads!)

1 pound (500g) butter
1 tin condensed milk
1 cup sugar
1tspn salt
vanilla
6 tspn baking powder
6 cup flour
1-2 cups choc chips

- Cream butter, sugar and condensed milk
- add all other ingreds and mix well
- roll into balls and squash down with a fork
Bake at 180 for 12 mins

Great for putting in the freezer for lunches.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're on the road to recovery and feel better soon. That sure is alot if wonderful baking and I very much like your view from the couch ;)

    ReplyDelete